CPR training locations
Our training providers are located in six different locations all over the United States. These locations are spaced over six cities in five different states. Because California is one on the biggest job markets for healthcare in the country, we have two providers in that state.
- San Francisco CPR – San Francisco, CA
- Los Angeles CPR – Los Angeles, CA
- Honolulu CPR – Honolulu, HI
- Las Vegas CPR – Las Vegas, NV
- Seattle CPR – Seattle, WA
- Portland CPR – Portland, OR
Our training classes
The training programs at our providers are the the best quality CPR classes in their respective cities. They are available at the cheapest rates; other providers just can’t compare. There are a total of 8 programs offered at all the locations. Five programs are training programs and three programs are re-certification classes.
There are three Basic Life Support training programs:
- Heartsaver CPR and AED training – general public, 4 hours; one-person CPR, first aid, AED
- Heartsaver CPR and AED training (C) – healthcare providers, 4.5 hours; one-person CPR, first aid, AED
- Basic Life Support for HCPs – healthcare providers, 4.5 hours; one-person and two-person CPR, first aid, AED, 2010 BLS guidelines
There are two Advanced Life Support training programs. To qualify for a
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – HCPs, 16 hours (over two days); medical management of adult victims
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) – HCPs, 14 hours (over two days); medical management of pediatric victims (pediatric- younger than 18 years of age)
Re-certification is available for three of the programs, one BLS class and both ALS classes.
- Basic Life Support for HCPs re-certification – 4 hours
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – 5 to 6 hours
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) – 6 hours and 20 minutes / 8 hours and 20 minutes
Training certificates are awarded to students once they complete their enrolled program and pass the certification test (practical and written). The certificates are valid for two years (24 months) before they expire. They can be renewed through a re-certification class as long as they have not expired yet. Expired certificates are not qualified for renewal.
Enrolment can be completed through the provider website, e-mail, telephone call, or walk-in during business hours. If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to reach out towards our staff. They are friendly and are willing to help you with anything.