Overview Of Indigestion
- Do you keep getting a mild pain or ache in the region between your navel and the lower area of your breast bone?
- You might be experiencing indigestion, also known as dyspepsia.
- Indigestion is a common dilemma with individuals from all age groups these days.
- Here are a few widespread causes that could be upsetting your digestive health.
Improper Eating Habits
- If you’re always in a rush to eat your meal, indigestion will certainly become the norm for you.
- Consuming heavy, big meals without eating correctly can give rise to intestinal uneasiness.
- Besides, curried foods, greasy and fatty foods can also activate indigestion. Firstly, avoid overeating, if you want to develop your eating habits.
- Eat bit by bit and chew your food correctly.
Drinking Lots Of Alcohol
- Alcohol is a dehydrating chemical that makes the cells contract and become injured.
- If you drink lots, your digestive health will quite visibly be weakened.
- Cigarette smoke is harmful to health in numerous ways and poor digestion is one of the negative effects it has on your body.
- It kills your desire for food by harming the digestive enzymes.
- Therefore, the food remains undigested for an extended period of time. As a consequence, your stomach feels full for long periods of time.
- Tea, coffee and other foods that contain caffeine are already identified triggers that cause an acid reflux in the stomach.
- Research suggests that they extend relaxation of the tummy muscles, causing late gastric emptying.
- This will then lead to cramps and bloating.
Anxiety and Tension
- The hormonal rush activated during worrying situations could be a cause for poor digestion.
- Some research has shown that dyspepsia can be an effect of undue stress, worry and depression.
Related Video On Indigestion